Updated Services at Debony Salon: Now Offering Waxing and Blow-drying
We’re all so excited at Debony Salon to be back at work. It feels great to be behind the chair and connecting with you.
Each day brings new information put forth by the state on how best salons can work within the scope of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Salons are now able to offer haircutting services, root colors, foils, blow-drying, nail services, and waxing services. To schedule an appointment, please email our front desk and we will get you in our books.
Within the scope of these services, we are still adhering to safety measures put in place by the Stay-at-Home 2.0 plan. Debony Salon remains committed to serving its clients in the safest way possible. This means implementing safety and sanitation guidelines provided by the state as well as additional safety measures that meet Debony Salon’s own high standards of sanitation.
Continue to read below for protocols concerning these services and special notes about each of them.
Blow-drying: We are excited to now be able to offer blow drying services. If you would like to have a blow-dry included with your hair appointment, please discuss this with your stylist or the front desk when booking your appointment. Your stylist will need to build the time for your blowdry back into your appointment in the midst of the new sanitizing protocols.
Please note that booking and pricing have changed. Cleaning protocols now require us to extend our appointment times, and with that our pricing for them. We are extremely grateful for your willingness to work with us as we evolve around the new protocols required by the COVID-19 pandemic. We value your support. If you would like a blow-dry with your hair-cut or color service, there will be a $10.00 increase to the overall price of your service.
Waxing: We are now able to perform waxing services, as long as you’re able to continue to wear your mask and cover your nose and mouth. This limits services to brow, chin, and cheek waxing, as well as body waxing.
General Information:From your stylist and the salon here is what you can expect:
- The entire salon to be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized with a particular focus on individual stylist stations. Each station will be sanitized before and after each client.
- Debony Salon has adjusted the working schedule to ensure there will always be less than ten people, including stylists, in the building at a time.
- All tools will be sanitized between each client.
- Hand sanitation stations will be accessible throughout the salon.
- Each staff member will have filled out a COVID-19 questionnaire to determine if they have any symptoms. If they do, they will not be allowed to come to work.
- Staff members will also be wearing a cloth mask covering their mouths and noses at all times.
- Drink service has been suspended and magazines will not be available.
For your appointment, here is what you should expect:
- Clients must wear a mask that covers their faces and mouths for the duration of their appointments. You must provide this on your own. Debony Salon will have masks for sale if needed.
- Debony Salon no longer has a waiting room. When you arrive for your appointment, please wait in your car and your stylist will notify you to come into the building.
- We ask that once you are seated at your designated station, you do not get up and move around, unless you need to use the restroom or shop for product.
- All product shopping should be done with social distancing in mind. Please be mindful of retail spaces and peruse products only if you are able to do so at a 6 foot distance from anyone else shopping.
To schedule an appointment, please email our front desk and we will get you in our books. We cannot wait to see you!