Salons have been granted permission to begin offering nail services!
If you’ve been wondering “when can I get my nails done?” the answer is now! Debony Salon is now taking appointments for Spa and Express manicures and pedicures. Contact us here, with a brief description of the appointments you’re looking to make and our front desk will reach out to you. For a complete listing of our nail services, click here.
Debony Salon remains committed to serving its clients in the safest way possible. This means implementing safety and sanitation guidelines provided by the state as well as additional safety measures that meet Debony Salon’s own high standards of sanitation.
We have detailed our safety and sanitation protocols at length below. It’s important to note these protocols and how they effect your upcoming appointments. By confirming your appointment at Debony Salon, you’re ensuring that you’re in good health and can commit to the guidelines outlined below put forth by the state and Debony Salon. Thank you for your support in all of this and we can’t wait to welcome you back to the salon!
From your stylist and the salon here is what you can expect:
- The entire salon to be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized with a particular focus on individual stylist stations. Each station will be sanitized before and after each client.
- Debony Salon has adjusted the working schedule to ensure there will always be less than ten people, including stylists, in the building at a time.
- All tools will be sanitized between each client.
- Hand sanitation stations will be accessible throughout the salon.
- Each staff member will have filled out a COVID-19 questionnaire to determine if they have any symptoms. If they do, they will not be allowed to come to work.
- Staff members will also be wearing a cloth mask covering their mouths and noses at all times.
- Drink service has been suspended and magazines will not be available.
For your appointment, here is what you should expect:
- Clients must wear a mask that covers their faces and mouths for the duration of their appointments. You must provide this on your own. Debony Salon will have masks for sale if needed.
- Debony Salon no longer has a waiting room. When you arrive for your appointment, please wait in your car and your stylist will notify you to come into the building.
- We ask that once a you are seated at your designated station, you do not get up and move around, unless you need to use the restroom.
- All product shopping should be done for you, by your stylist. Please do not get up and shop around the salon. This will help minimize the amount of surface area being touched by multiple people.
- As of right now, stylists are only able to offer haircuts and simple color. We are NOT allowed to blow-dry hair. You should expect to leave with towel-dried hair.
Debony Salon has been open for hair services since May 19th, and now it can add nail services to its post-quarantine offerings! Thank you to all of its clients for adjusting to the new normal of how services are conducted with a smile on your faces! The staff continues to strive to provide the highest level of customer service they can within the “Stay-at-Home 2.0” restrictions.
While we recognize that this is not business as usual, these are the measures that need to be taken at this moment. We will continue to work with the state and adapt to new safety measures and find new ways to provide a relaxing experience that is also safe. The staff at Debony Salon is committed to you as guests and valued clients. Each stylist cannot wait to see you and give you and your hair and nails some much needed love.