Debony Salon Protocols
For your appointment: Please come wearing a mask. As a guest of Debony Salon, you are welcome to come in as walk-in appointments, shop freely, and come in for your scheduled appointment upon arrival.
Debony Salon is not offering a general waiting area at this time, so we ask that you come to your appointment as close to the start time as possible. If you are early and need to wait for a stylist, we ask that you continue to do so from your car.
Debony Salon is offering its full-suite of salon services, which include: haircutting services, root colors, foils, blow-drying, nail services, and chin, brow and cheek waxing, body waxing services, massage, as well as esthetic services. Esthetic services include customized 60 and 90 minute facials, chemical and enzyme peels, dermaplaning, Novalash Eyelash Extension appointments and eyelash extension fill appointments.
Wedding services are also available and open for booking.
To schedule an appointment, click our booking link or call us at 603-383-9366.
Each day brings new information put forth by the state on how best salons can work within the scope of the COVID-19 pandemic. Your health and safety and that of our staff is very important. We are taking the sanitation protocols very seriously and cannot impress enough on you how much it means to us to have your trust during this time. Below we have outlined general health and safety rules surrounding appointments in the salon. We would also like to note specific protocols regarding esthetic services.
General Information and Protocols
- The entire salon to be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized with a particular focus on individual stylist stations. Each station will be sanitized before and after each client.
- All staff at Debony Salon recognizes social distancing at all times and works to maintain a distance of 6 feet between clients. Debony Salon's recent renovation allows for this distance to be maintained by each client.
- All tools will be sanitized between each client.
- Hand sanitation stations will be accessible throughout the salon.
- Each staff member will have filled out a COVID-19 questionnaire, daily, to determine if they have any symptoms. If they do, they will not be allowed to come to work.
- Staff members will also be wearing a cloth mask covering their mouths and noses at all times.
- Drink service has been suspended and magazines will not be available.
- Clients must wear a mask that covers their faces and mouths for the duration of their appointments. You must provide this on your own. Debony Salon will have masks for sale if needed.
- Debony Salon no longer has a waiting room. Please arrive as close to your appointment as possible. You are welcome to come right in for your appointment. If you arrive early, please wait for your stylist in your car. You can call the front desk at 603-383-9366 to check in if you need to.
- All product shopping should be done with social distancing in mind. Please be mindful of retail spaces and peruse products only if you are able to do so at a 6 foot distance from anyone else shopping.To schedule an appointment, please contact our front desk and we will get you in our books. We cannot wait to see you!
Esthetic COVID-19 Protocols
- Your esthetician will be wearing a mask that covers their mouth and nose during the entire appointment. Clients looking to have a facial will wear their mask as they enter the treatment room and will remove their mask as the service begins. Those looking to have Novalash Eyelash Extensions and body waxing services will need to keep their masks on for the duration of the appointment.
- All tools used in these services will be individually sanitized. The facial bed is made of vinyl and will be sanitized and disinfected between each client. Any cloth barrier, including blankets and sheets will be changed between each client.
- We have increased the ventilation in treatment rooms through using an air purifier and scheduling appointments in the treatment room with windows when available.
If you are suffering from symptoms related to COVID-19 such as a cough, sore throat, fever, achiness in your joints or nausea, please reschedule your appointment.